Last Saturday, we decided to go for a quick morning walk. The weather was awesome, and we decided to check out the Marina Beach area. A lot of families had come with kids and they were having fun. We walked a bit, and sat there for some time. While walking back to our car, we came across this.
The sprinkler was working and close to it there were electric wires which were taped at their ends. We watched it over for sometime and we could see that the wires got wet and it was dripping. I was just shocked at this carelessness. There are a lot of small kids coming to this place, and these wires are very colourful and the kids naturally will be attracted to it. There has to be proper protection for such exposed wires and also the caretakers should make sure that the sprinklers doesn’t wet the wires.
Click on the thumbnails for bigger size.